SUPPORT & SERVICES for people with a disability
Our Ageing and Disability Services group provides a range of supports and services for people of all ages with a disability on the Central Coast.
The supports and services available through Coast Community Connections include:
- Coordination of supports,
- Assistance with self care activities including bathing and dressing
- Assistance with life stage and transition supports such as mentoring and peer support, assistance with shopping and maintaining social connections
- Development of life skills including support with travel training, budgeting and life skill development, tenancy maintenance
- In-home respite or links to residential respite
- Home modifications (minor and major), home maintenance and lawn and garden services.
In addition Coast Community Connections can provide supports and services on a fee-for-service basis.
Our staff have extensive experience working with people with a disability and their carers, supporting choice and community inclusion for all people including those from diverse backgrounds or who identify as LGBTI.
Staff have a person centred, strengths based approach to identifying needs which reflect an individuals personal circumstances and work towards maximising independence in the community and to support families and carers.