Coast Community Connections, in conjunction with the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW, is offering a free Energy Bill Support Service on the last Tuesday of each month between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Community members are invited to book a phone consultation by contacting Coast Community Connections on 02 4341 9333 and choose option three.
You will receive assistance with:
- Reviewing and explaining billing
- Checking your rebate eligibility
- Any outstanding issues
- Complaint resolution
- Establishing payment plans, links to special support programs and more
Before your consultation begins please collect the following:
- Current gas and electricity bills
- Past gas and electricity bills
- Letters from providers
- Pensioner or concession cards
Energy Bill Support Service dates:
- Tuesday 28 July
- Tuesday 25 August
- Tuesday 29 September
- Tuesday 27 October
- Tuesday 24 November
Bookings are essential.