COAST Youth Service - ABOUT US
Coast Youth Service is a free service offering case management and counselling support to young people 12-25 years. Experienced counsellors and caseworkers provide trauma informed, strength-based interventions, education and support.
Our service is committed to assisting young people to:
- remain engaged with education or employment
- stay connected with their support networks
- gain knowledge & skills to make positive life choices
support them to achieve their goals
We are committed to assisting parents and carers to:
- access community services and resources that meet their family's needs
- have improved relationships with their child or children
Coast Youth Services provides a free Alcohol and Other Drugs Counselling program which supports early intervention, relapse prevention and post treatment support for young people 12-25 years. For more information on this program, please contact Coast Youth Services on 4342 3684.